We are looking for a Deputy Head of Reablement to join our friendly and welcoming Reablement Team.
You will support the Head of Reablement in overseeing the management, co-ordination and delegation of work within multi-professional teams. You will be accountable for the operational management and leadership of the Reablement Service as well as helping to ensure effective use of resources within allocated budgets.
You will join a large multidisciplinary team consisting of Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Rehabilitation Support Workers and Office Facilitators who work collaboratively to ensure positive outcomes and quality care for patients.
This role offers a rare opportunity to be a real driving-force for change and transformation within the service. You will also gain access to HCRG Care Group’s innovation Fund consisting of a ringfenced £100,000 only to be used for innovative ideas to help transform and improve the way we deliver healthcare.
This role typically supports 9am-5pm hours Monday to Friday with flexibility, though the service hours are 7am-10pm 7 days a week.
As our Reablement Services are spread across Bath and Northeast Somerset, travel to our Bath, Keynsham and Midsomer Norton locations will be required.
You will have an operational vision for the reablement service and desire to improve the way we currently deliver healthcare.
You will facilitate the Therapy Teams to participate in the development of integrated pathways and lead locally on their implementation. You will ensure the teams are aware of the organisation’s strategic direction and local business plan objectives. You will monitor and evaluate performance of the teams against objectives and identify and manage change.
You will also work collaboratively with partners in primary and social care in developing and implementing the service model.
If you would like to find out more information about the role, please contact Laura Danvers at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 07971792944.
The Ideal Candidate
Successful applicants will:
- Hold relevant Therapy Practitioner Qualifications and registration with HCPC
- Previous management and leadership experience.
- Valid UK Driver’s License and access to a vehicle
- Knowledge of Health and Social Care legislation and policies
If you are a Band 7 from a Therapy background with experience in management looking to take the next step in your career, or are already an established Band 8a, we would love to hear from you.
As a Deputy Head of Reablement, you’ll be part of our valued team in BaNES
You will feel valued as a Deputy Head of Reablement within HCRG Care Group, receiving access to exclusive rewards and benefits including:
- £48,526 - £54,619 with NHS Pension and full Agenda for Change terms and conditions
- Free tea, coffee and milk at your base location
- Membership of My Reward Hub, giving you access to discounts on everyday purchases like grocery shopping as well as cashback and voucher offers for treats for you and those special to you
- Access to your wages as you earn them to help cover life’s emergencies and avoid overdraft fees or high interest rates
- Online and face to face help with your mental and physical wellbeing – from healthy recipes and activity challenges through to post trauma support, legal, debt and life management help, as well career coaching and counselling
- Access to eLearning, bespoke career pathways and opportunities for continuing professional development through our ‘Outstanding’ learning and development team, The Learning Enterprise
- An open, just culture where you’re encouraged to have and implement ideas which can help us deliver our purpose: changing lives through transforming health and care – backed up by at least £100,000 of ringfenced innovation funding each year
- The pride of working for an organisation committed to the highest clinical and quality standards: with 100% of our rated services holding “good” or “outstanding” ratings from the Care Quality Commission
About the Company
We change lives by transforming health and care.
Established in 2006 we are one of the UK's leading independent providers of community health and care services, working with health and care commissioners and communities to transform services with a focus on experience, efficiency and improved outcomes. We deliver and transform adult and children community health services, primary care services including urgent care, sexual health, dermatology and MSK services as well as adult social care and wellbeing services. Across England, we support communities of many millions and directly help more than half a million people each year - guided by our simple values: we care, we think, we do.
We're committed to equal opportunities and welcome applications from a broad, diverse range of people who want to join our team. We’re a Disability Confident Committed company, so we work to provide facilities, work environment adjustments and technical solutions to be as inclusive of everyone.
While it doesn’t happen often, sometimes a role is very popular, and we’ll need to close it earlier than the date we’ve shown here. If you’re keen to join our team, we’d love to hear from you so please apply as soon as you can.
As you’d expect, safeguarding and protecting the children, young people and vulnerable adults that we work with is of the utmost importance so we have policies and procedures in place to promote safeguarding and safer working practices and everyone who joins the team is subject to a safer recruitment process, including the disclosure of criminal records and vetting checks.