Are you looking for flexible bank administrative opportunities to fit around your lifestyle? Well, we have a fantastic opportunity for an administrator to join our bank within the Dermatology service in the North and North East of Lincolnshire.
As a bank Administrator you will work closely with our Lead Administrator, Clinical Leads and Nurses, assisting the team with daily tasks, demonstrate excellent IT and workload management skills, provide exceptional customer service skills, take minutes for meetings, order and take deliveries stock, and flexibility in supporting other teams and administrators.
A full list of responsibilities can be found in the attached job description.
The Ideal Candidate
This is an opportunity to use your customer service and business administration skills to great use. You will have the ability to work under pressure, and with strong communication and organisation skills, and with a flexible approach, you will help to ensure we can continue to make a difference to our service users.
You will also need to be confident using IT systems and be able to demonstrate working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel.
As well as the attractive hourly rates of pay, you’ll also benefit from:
- Self-booking and access to all bank shifts! Staff are given access to all Bank shifts within their Business Unit and can self-book providing they meet the shift requirements.
- Request a Duty – Staff can make shifts or Day Off requests prior to the creation of a roster up to six weeks in advance. This helps promote a better work life balance and allows for personal commitments to be met
- Virgin Care is pleased to offer access to Wagestream - which lets you track your pay throughout the month and stream your earned wages into your bank account if you need them. No more high-interest loans or overdraft fees - simply get paid as you go.
- Working in an environment focused on the highest clinical and quality standards
- Opportunities to work in different areas and various different services to gain new knowledge and experience
- Access to our Strive for Better networks, a national support and professional network made up of NHS professionals like you, giving you the chance to constantly develop industry-leading care and quality
- Access to our free well-being service available 24/7/365 online and by telephone including; counsellors, post trauma incident support, legal, debt and practical life management helpline, guided self-help, telephonic career coaching and monthly well-being newsletters
- Innovative forward-thinking culture with the opportunity to put forward your ideas to contribute to the way we work. You will be encouraged to apply for national funding to drive your initiatives locally to benefit our patients and service users
- Rewarding and supportive teams, you will be recognised and have opportunities to recognise others by nominating for local and national awards annually and taking part in our new virtual “Ask our Executives” event, where you can submit questions to the board and hear updates regularly on company strategy and objectives
About the Company
We change lives by transforming health and care.
Established in 2006, we are one of the UK's leading independent providers of community health and care services, working with health and care commissioners and communities to transform services with a focus on experience, efficiency and improved outcomes. We deliver and transform adult and children community health services, primary care services including urgent care, sexual health, dermatology and MSK services as well as adult social care and wellbeing services. Across England, we support communities of many millions and directly help more than half a million people each year - guided by our simple values: we care, we think, we do.
We're committed to equal opportunities and welcome applications from a broad, diverse range of people who want to join our team. We're a Disability Confident Committed company, so we work to provide facilities, work environment adjustments and technical solutions to be as inclusive of everyone.
While it doesn't happen often, sometimes a role is very popular, and well need to close it earlier than the date we've shown here. If you're keen to join our team, we’d love to hear from you so please apply as soon as you can.
To find out more about HCRG Care Group, please visit https://www.hcrgcaregroup.com/about-us-2