As a Wellbeing Advisor you’ll join a team who are focused on delivering impeccable customer service to our staff and service users to really help people feel the difference.
You will work within the Wellbeing Service Community Wellbeing Hub, which consists of a team of wellbeing advisors / administrators who are responsible for supporting people who access the Wellbeing Service to improve their health and wellbeing e.g. stopping smoking, healthier weight, diabetes education, physical activity, housing, welfare and food.
The main responsibilities for this job are as follow:
- To receive, manage and prioritise referrals and administrative tasks for the Wellbeing Service.
- • Maintain excellent record keeping using a variety of systems in line with local policies, guidelines and procedures.
- • To ensure that appropriate pathways are followed so that service users receive access to their chosen service.
- To ensure data is collected and entered accurately onto the required systems to meet reporting deadlines and contractual reporting requirements.
- To provide consistent high-quality responsive customer service to all enquiries into the Community Wellbeing Hub.
- To deal fully with enquiries and to resolve them where possible.
- To take referrals by gathering recording and collating the information offered by the enquirer
- To record necessary information electronically and to input directly onto the relevant record system.
- To take accurate information and to pass such information to our partner organisation and colleagues where required
- To have an awareness of presenting problems and the ability to respond appropriately
As a Wellbeing Advisor you will have the flexibility to work in the office or at home as agreed with your manager. You will work with a professional wellbeing team in our spacious offices at the Bath Business Park in Peasedown St John.
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for a candidate:
- with excellent customer service skills
- can demonstrate an ability to work as part of a team
- has excellent communication skills
- has a confident personable manner
- is confident using a variety of IT systems
You will feel valued as a Wellbeing Advisor within HCRG Care Group, receiving access to exclusive rewards and benefits including:
- £19, 500 and access to our group pension
- Laptop and Mobile enabling fantastic flexible working patterns that can help you lead a perfect work/life balance
- MyWellness – a health and lifestyle platform covering mental health awareness and support, healthy recipes & activity challenges and access to our free well-being service available 24/7/365 online and by telephone including; counsellors, post trauma incident support, legal, debt and practical life management helpline, guided self-help, telephonic career coaching and monthly well-being newsletters
- Access to Reward Gateway - our staff benefits scheme which grants you access to premium offers and discounts on practical spending at national supermarkets and well known retailers as well as special treats like Virgin Experience Days and Leisure Vouchers
- We are pleased to offer access to Wagestream -which lets you track your pay throughout the month and stream your earned wages into your bank account if you need them. No more high-interest loans or overdraft fees - simply get paid as you go.
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays.
- Access to a range of courses and e-learning to develop further skills, bespoke career pathways and opportunities continuing your professional development
- Innovative forward-thinking culture with the opportunity to put forward your ideas to contribute to the way we work. You will be encouraged to apply for national funding to drive your initiatives locally to benefit our patients and service users
- Rewarding and supportive teams, you will be recognised and have opportunities to recognise others by nominating for local and national awards annually and taking part in our new virtual “Ask our Executives” event, where you can submit questions to the board and hear updates regularly on company strategy and objectives
- Working in an environment focused on the highest clinical and quality standards with 100% of our rated services considered overall good or outstanding by the Care Quality Commission.
About the Company
We change lives by transforming health and care.
Established in 2006 by our Chief Executive Dr Vivienne McVey and like-minded colleagues, we are one of the UK’s leading independent providers of community health and care services, working with health and care commissioners and communities to transform services with a focus on experience, efficiency and improved outcomes. We deliver and transform adult and children community health services, primary care services including urgent care, sexual health, dermatology and MSK services as well as adult social care and wellbeing services.
From around 500 locations across England, we support communities of many millions and directly help more than half a million people each year – guided by our simple values: we care, we think, we do.
We’re committed to equal opportunities and welcome a broad diversity of talent to apply. We reserve the right to cease any advertising prior to the published closing date for a role that receives a high number of applications.
As a Disability Confident Committed company, we work in partnership with the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP) to provide facilities, work environment adjustments and technical solutions to make our business an inclusive place for all.
HCRG Care Group is committed to safeguarding and protecting the children, young people and vulnerable adults that we work with. As such, all posts are subject to a safer recruitment process, including the disclosure of criminal records and vetting checks. We ensure that we have a range of policies and procedures in place which promote safeguarding and safer working practice across our services.