Are you a motivated and caring Registered Nurse based in the Kent area and passionate about the rehabilitation of the patents in your care? Are you looking to join an NHS Health and Social Care partner which is striving to make positive changes? Would you like to work for an organisation where more than 9 out of every ten 10 of the people who use services would recommend them?
If you are newly qualified – why not let us support you with our forward-thinking Preceptorship scheme. This is a mixture of face to face, e-Learning and workshop-based learning to support your development in your chosen career pathway.
As a band 5 Staff Nurse working for HCRG Care Group, you will work collaboratively alongside our multi-disciplinary teams, consisting of around 30 members of staff. Within Sheppey Community Hospital, we have 24 beds for patients where you will be responsible for contributing to the holistic assessment, planning delivery and evaluation of patient care. You should be passionate about the rehabilitation of patients in your care and be encouraging them, to aid their ability for independent living.
You will also put to use your strong communication and organisation skills, along with a flexible approach, to ensure you deliver positive experiences to patients at every stage of their healthcare journey.
You’ll care for patients and their families in the way that you believe is best, delivering our high service standards, sharing best practice, and actively improving the way we work to help us continue to change things for the better. We feel passionate that everyone should feel valued when they come into contact with our organisation, whether that's you, someone we care for or the wider community we operate in.
The Ideal Candidate
We're looking for Band 5 Nurses with an RGN qualification and license to practice, to join our in-patient ward team at Sheppey Community Hospital.
You will also need to be confident using IT systems and be able to demonstrate working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel.
If you’d like to discuss the role further, or see a copy of the full job description, please contact Angela Sellen on Angela.email@example.com
As a Ward Nurse, you’ll be part of our valued team at Sheppey Community Hospital.
You will feel valued as a Ward Nurse within HCRG Care Group, receiving access to exclusive rewards and benefits including:
- £27,055 - £32,934 Band 5 with NHS Pension and full Agenda for Change terms and conditions
- Plentiful on site-parking
- Membership of My Reward Hub, giving you access to discounts on everyday purchases like grocery shopping as well as cashback and voucher offers for treats for you and those special to you
- Access to your wages as you earn them to help cover life’s emergencies and avoid overdraft fees or high interest rates
- Online and face to face help with your mental and physical wellbeing – from healthy recipes and activity challenges through to post trauma support, legal, debt and life management help, as well career coaching and counselling
- Access to eLearning, bespoke career pathways and opportunities for continuing professional development through our ‘Outstanding’ learning and development team, The Learning Enterprise
- An open, just culture where you’re encouraged to have and implement ideas which can help us deliver our purpose: changing lives through transforming health and care – backed up by at least £100,000 of ringfenced innovation funding each year
- The pride of working for an organisation committed to the highest clinical and quality standards: with a majority of our rated services holding “good” or “outstanding” ratings from the Care Quality Commission
About the Company
We change lives by transforming health and care.
Established in 2006 we are one of the UK's leading independent providers of community health and care services, working with health and care commissioners and communities to transform services with a focus on experience, efficiency and improved outcomes. We deliver and transform adult and children community health services, primary care services including urgent care, sexual health, dermatology and MSK services as well as adult social care and wellbeing services. Across England, we support communities of many millions and directly help more than half a million people each year - guided by our simple values: we care, we think, we do.
We're committed to equal opportunities and welcome applications from a broad, diverse range of people who want to join our team. We’re a Disability Confident Committed company, so we work to provide facilities, work environment adjustments and technical solutions to be as inclusive of everyone.
While it doesn’t happen often, sometimes a role is very popular, and we’ll need to close it earlier than the date we’ve shown here. If you’re keen to join our team, we’d love to hear from you so please apply as soon as you can.
As you’d expect, safeguarding and protecting the children, young people and vulnerable adults that we work with is of the utmost importance so we have policies and procedures in place to promote safeguarding and safer working practices and everyone who joins the team is subject to a safer recruitment process, including the disclosure of criminal records and vetting checks.