We are seeking a highly motivated Band 6 SCPHN Health Visitor to join our team and make a difference in the lives of families in our community.
As a Health Visitor with HCRG Care Group, you will have the opportunity to work with families with young children and provide them with essential health and developmental support. Your role will involve conducting assessments, delivering public health programs, and working closely with other health and social care professionals to ensure positive outcomes for families.
We have permanent, full and part-time roles available so apply now for this exciting opportunity to make a real impact in your community.
Your days will be rewarding and varied and include:
- Working with our multi-professional teams to facilitate multi-agency and interdisciplinary working,
- Promote and maintain an effective service to clients
- Using the assessment framework, communication, negotiation and collaboration and prioritise own work in line with areas of highest risk
- Delegating work to the wider skill mix team appropriately
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for someone who has:
- A recognised qualification in health visiting (SCPHN)
- Valid UK driving licence and access to a vehicle
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A passion for delivering high-quality, person-centered care
- A drive to continuously develop professionally and expand their skill set.
In return, we offer a supportive and inclusive working environment, opportunities for professional development, and a competitive salary and benefits package
As a Band 6 Health Visitor, you’ll be part of our valued team at our Lancashire 0-19 service
You will feel valued as a Health Visitor within HCRG Care Group, receiving access to exclusive rewards and benefits including:
- Band 6 with NHS Pension and full Agenda for Change terms and conditions
- Free tea, coffee and milk at your base location
- Membership of My Reward Hub, giving you access to discounts on every day purchases like grocery shopping as well as cashback and voucher offers for treats for you and those special to you
- Access to your wages as you earn them to help cover life’s emergencies and avoid overdraft fees or high interest rates
- Online and face to face help with your mental and physical wellbeing – from healthy recipes and activity challenges through to post trauma support, legal, debt and life management help, as well career coaching and counselling
- Access to eLearning, bespoke career pathways and opportunities for continuing professional development through our ‘Outstanding’ learning and development team, The Learning Enterprise
- An open, just culture where you’re encouraged to have and implement ideas which can help us deliver our purpose: changing lives through transforming health and care – backed up by at least £100,000 of ringfenced innovation funding each year
- The pride of working for an organisation committed to the highest clinical and quality standards: with the majority of our rated services holding “good” or “outstanding” ratings from the Care Quality Commission
About the Company
We change lives by transforming health and care.
Established in 2006 we are one of the UK's leading independent providers of community health and care services, working with health and care commissioners and communities to transform services with a focus on experience, efficiency and improved outcomes. We deliver and transform adult and children community health services, primary care services including urgent care, sexual health, dermatology and MSK services as well as adult social care and wellbeing services. Across England, we support communities of many millions and directly help more than half a million people each year - guided by our simple values: we care, we think, we do.
We're committed to equal opportunities and welcome applications from a broad, diverse range of people who want to join our team. We’re a Disability Confident Committed company, so we work to provide facilities, work environment adjustments and technical solutions to be as inclusive of everyone.
While it doesn’t happen often, sometimes a role is very popular, and we’ll need to close it earlier than the date we’ve shown here. If you’re keen to join our team, we’d love to hear from you so please apply as soon as you can.
As you’d expect, safeguarding and protecting the children, young people and vulnerable adults that we work with is of the utmost importance so we have policies and procedures in place to promote safeguarding and safer working practices and everyone who joins the team is subject to a safer recruitment process, including the disclosure of criminal records and vetting checks.