We are looking for a passionate Lead Pharmacist in our Dermatology and Sexual Health Service. This is a permanent, part-time (30 hours) opportunity where we offer flexible, hybrid working. This base location will be the closest location to your home which can include Chester, North Lincolnshire or Oldham.
This is a great opportunity if you are looking to take the next step in your career as you will gain exposure of working with key stakeholders including the Chief Pharmacist, Head of Quality, Chief Nurse and Head of Regulation to play a part in making positive changes.
Interviews will commence the week of 17th April, if you are unavailable on this date please make it clear in your application.
As the Lead Pharmacist you will offer support to our dermatology and sexual heath services and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Provide expert medicines management advice on all matters relating to Sexual Health and Dermatology, including situations outside the scope of national protocols, policies and guidelines
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues within the business unit, HCRG Care Group and members of commissioning and provider organisations connected to the business unit’s services
- Chair local medicines optimisation meetings with key frontline staff
- Work with the Region’s senior leadership to share best practice across services, promoting consistency and efficiency
- Be an active member of the Medication Safety Network
For further responsibilities please see attached our job description.
The Ideal Candidate
To be successful in this role you will be a registered pharmacist with GPhC and a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience. You will have a particular interest in Dermatology / Sexual Health or be keen to gain experience in this area.
This role offers the chance to use your initiative, so the ability to think on your feet, create effective solutions and use own initiative is key. You will also be expected to produce high level reports and present at key comittees.
As part of the role you will also need to have a valid driving licence and access to a car to visit the relevant sites.
For more information on this role please contact Sarah Lunt, our Head of Therapies at email@example.com
As a Lead Pharmacist, you’ll be part of our valued team at Chester and West Chester services.
As a Lead Pharmacist within HCRG Care Group, you will receive access to exclusive rewards and benefits including:
- Salary of £57,556.00 per annum, plus a Group Pension
- Membership of My Reward Hub, giving you access to discounts on everyday purchases like grocery shopping as well as cashback and voucher offers for treats for you and those special to you
- Access to your wages as you earn them to help cover life’s emergencies and avoid overdraft fees or high interest rates
- Online and face to face help with your mental and physical wellbeing – from healthy recipes and activity challenges through to post trauma support, legal, debt and life management help, as well career coaching and counselling
- Access to eLearning, bespoke career pathways and opportunities for continuing professional development through our ‘Outstanding’ learning and development team, The Learning Enterprise
- An open, just culture where you’re encouraged to have and implement ideas which can help us deliver our purpose: changing lives through transforming health and care – backed up by at least £100,000 of ringfenced innovation funding each year
- The pride of working for an organisation committed to the highest clinical and quality standards: with 100% of our rated services holding “good” or “outstanding” ratings from the Care Quality Commission
About the Company
We change lives by transforming health and care.
Established in 2006 we are one of the UK's leading independent providers of community health and care services, working with health and care commissioners and communities to transform services with a focus on experience, efficiency and improved outcomes. We deliver and transform adult and children community health services, primary care services including urgent care, sexual health, dermatology and MSK services as well as adult social care and wellbeing services. Across England, we support communities of many millions and directly help more than half a million people each year - guided by our simple values: we care, we think, we do.
We're committed to equal opportunities and welcome applications from a broad, diverse range of people who want to join our team. We’re a Disability Confident Committed company, so we work to provide facilities, work environment adjustments and technical solutions to be as inclusive of everyone.
While it doesn’t happen often, sometimes a role is very popular, and we’ll need to close it earlier than the date we’ve shown here. If you’re keen to join our team, we’d love to hear from you so please apply as soon as you can.
As you’d expect, safeguarding and protecting the children, young people and vulnerable adults that we work with is of the utmost importance so we have policies and procedures in place to promote safeguarding and safer working practices and everyone who joins the team is subject to a safer recruitment process, including the disclosure of criminal records and vetting checks.