As a Health Visitor you’ll join a team who are focused on clinical excellence! Your days will be rewarding and varied and include offering support to children and families and empowering them to reach their full potential.
Your days will be rewarding and varied and include: working with our multi-professional teams to facilitate multi-agency and interdisciplinary working, promote and maintain an effective service to clients, using the assessment framework, communication, negotiation and collaboration and prioritise own work in line with areas of highest risk, delegating work to the wider skill mix team appropriately
The Ideal Candidate
You will be a registered nurse / midwife with a Specialist Community Public Health Nursing qualification, with a caring and approachable demeanour in order to gain the trust of the local families you assist. You will also a valid driving licence with access to a car for work purposes.
You will also need to be confident using IT systems and be able to demonstrate working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel.
You will feel valued as a Health Visitor with HCRG Care Group, receiving access to exclusive rewards and benefits including:
- AfC Band 6 salary and NHS terms and conditions –including an NHS pension
- Flexible working to provide you with that true work / life balance
- Access to our Strive for Better networks, a national support and professional network made up of NHS professionals like you, giving you the chance to constantly develop industry-leading care and quality
- Access to Reward Gateway - our staff benefits scheme which grants you access to premium offers and discounts on practical spending at national supermarkets and well known retailers as well as special treats like Virgin Experience Days and Leisure Vouchers
- Access to our free well-being service available 24/7/365 online and by telephone including; counsellors, post trauma incident support, legal, debt and practical life management helpline, guided self-help, telephonic career coaching and monthly well-being newsletters
- We are pleased to offer access to Wagestream - which lets you track your pay throughout the month and stream your earned wages into your bank account if you need them. No more high-interest loans or overdraft fees - simply get paid as you go.
- A committed Learning and Development team who work closely with Universities and Health Education England to further your potential and support your progression
- Access to a range of courses and e-learning to develop further skills, bespoke career pathways and opportunities continuing your professional development
- Innovative forward-thinking culture with the opportunity to put forward your ideas to contribute to the way we work. You will be encouraged to apply for national funding to drive your initiatives locally to benefit our patients and service users
- Rewarding and supportive teams, you will be recognised and have opportunities to recognise others by nominating for local and national awards annually and taking part in our new virtual “Ask our Executives” event, where you can submit questions to the board and hear updates regularly on company strategy and objectives
- Working in an environment focused on the highest clinical and quality standards with 100% of our services being rated overall good or outstanding by the Care Quality Commission
About the Company
We change lives by transforming health and care.
Established in 2006, we are one of the UK’s leading independent providers of community health and care services, working with health and care commissioners and communities to transform services with a focus on experience, efficiency and improved outcomes. We deliver and transform adult and children community health services, primary care services including urgent care, sexual health, dermatology and MSK services as well as adult social care and wellbeing services.
From around 500 locations across England, we support communities of many millions and directly help more than half a million people each year – guided by our simple values: we care, we think, we do.
We’re committed to equal opportunities and welcome a broad diversity of talent to apply. We reserve the right to cease any advertising prior to the published closing date for a role that receives a high number of applications.
As a Disability Confident Committed company, we work in partnership with the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP) to provide facilities, work environment adjustments and technical solutions to make our business an inclusive place for all.
HCRG Care Group is committed to safeguarding and protecting the children, young people and vulnerable adults that we work with. As such, all posts are subject to a safer recruitment process, including the disclosure of criminal records and vetting checks. We ensure that we have a range of policies and procedures in place which promote safeguarding and safer working practice across our services.