We are looking for a Senior Administrator to work 37.5 hours, 5 days per week, Monday - Saturday, In Oldham to come and join us.
The senior administrator will work within the service to provide a comprehensive and high-quality reception and admin support service. The post holder will oversee the management of administrative systems, processes, and colleague development in line with required internal and external standards. They will be a key member of the team who will act as a primary source of advice and guidance.
The post holder will work collaboratively with key team members including the Service Manager to ensure the effective and efficient delivery of relevant services.
- Management of team rotas, ensuring that the service has adequate administrative staffing levels at all time (including management of annual leave / sickness etc)
- Leading the recruitment of admin/reception colleagues, and supporting broader recruitment activity within the service as appropriate
- Develop and maintain local SOPs (where local procedures apply and not covered by national SOPs)
- Maintain data quality ensuring all information is promptly and accurately recorded in line with contractual and national requirements (e.g. referral to treatment targets)
- Contributing fully and constructively in team meetings, performance feedback, coaching sessions and training courses / workshops. Being receptive to and acting upon feedback and coaching
- To ensure compliance with and implementation of all administration policies and procedures.
- To adhere to the care quality commission standards and other regulatory requirements and ensure evidence remains up to date.
- Complaints and incidents: support investigation and resolution of complaints, incidents and performance issues
- Feedback and service improvement: ensure that patient and stakeholder feedback is used to improve services.
- To support the Service Manager with targets relating to service outcome related payment.
- Support complex administrative activity (e.g., histology tracker, pathway management)
- Supporting Service Manager with arranging and facilitating colleague meetings (including minute / action taking where appropriate)
- To cover for reception / act as chaperone as and when needed.
The Ideal Candidate
- Excellent communication and relationship skills
- Administration line management experience
- Ability to deal with confidential and sensitive information.
- Knowledge of EMIS (clinical database)
- Previous experience working within a healthcare environment
As a Senior Administrator within our Dermatology and Skin Cancer Care services, you’ll be working as part of the care system covering Oldham.
You will feel valued as a Senior Administrator within HCRG Care Group, receiving access to exclusive rewards and benefits including:
- A salary of £23,000 with access to a group pension
- Membership of My Reward Hub, giving you access to discounts on every day purchases like grocery shopping as well as cashback and voucher offers for treats for you and those special to you
- Access to your wages as you earn them to help cover life’s emergencies and avoid overdraft fees or high interest rates
- Online and face to face help with your mental and physical wellbeing – from healthy recipes and activity challenges through to post trauma support, legal, debt and life management help, as well career coaching and counselling
- Access to eLearning, bespoke career pathways and opportunities for continuing professional development through our ‘Outstanding’ learning and development team, The Learning Enterprise
- An open, just culture where you’re encouraged to have and implement ideas which can help us deliver our purpose: changing lives through transforming health and care – backed up by at least £100,000 of ringfenced innovation funding each year
- The pride of working for an organisation committed to the highest clinical and quality standards: with most of our rated services holding “good” or “outstanding” ratings from the Care Quality Commission
- Free tea, coffee and milk at your base location
About the Company
We change lives by transforming health and care.
Established in 2006, we are one of the UK's leading independent providers of community health and care services, working with health and care commissioners and communities to transform services with a focus on experience, efficiency and improved outcomes. We deliver and transform adult and children community health services, primary care services including urgent care, sexual health, dermatology and MSK services as well as adult social care and wellbeing services. Across England, we support communities of many millions and directly help more than half a million people each year - guided by our simple values: we care, we think, we do.
We're committed to equal opportunities and welcome applications from a broad, diverse range of people who want to join our team. We're a Disability Confident Committed company, so we work to provide facilities, work environment adjustments and technical solutions to be as inclusive of everyone.
While it doesn't happen often, sometimes a role is very popular, and well need to close it earlier than the date we've shown here. If you're keen to join our team, we’d love to hear from you so please apply as soon as you can.
To find out more about HCRG Care Group, please visit https://www.hcrgcaregroup.com/about-us-2