We have an exciting opportunity for a full time (37.5hrs per week Mon – Fri) Administrative Supervisor to join our team. We seek an experienced individual who has a proven ability to undertake operational supervision of teams of staff and to demonstrate effective leadership, organisational and communication skills.
Our Community Dental Service provides comprehensive clinical care to patients with special needs and patients with special dental requirements across 10 Dental Clinics within Surrey.
The Surrey Community Dental Service is a specialist referral service for adults and children who, due to their special needs both temporary and permanent, are not able to access dental care from a General Dental Practice. The Community Dental Service is led by an operational Service Manager with the support of a Clinical Lead and dedicated team who provide an invaluable service to our patients.
Working closely with our clinical team your responsibilities will include:
- Supervision & training of the reception team and administrative processes across all clinics
- Ensuring all reception processes & procedures are updated and followed by colleagues.
- Supporting the Business & Administration Manager and Dental Nurse Manager (SW) with incoming deliveries and routine maintenance schedules at Buryfields Clinic.
- Responsible for appropriate use of information systems, clinical records, data entry, recording activity and analysis.
The Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate will have a flexible and enthusiastic approach to all aspects of the role and must be able to communicate confidently and manage their own workload effectively. This role is expected to take on a ‘team leader’ approach and will deputise for the Business & Administration Manager.
You will also need to be confident using IT systems and be able to demonstrate working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel.
As an Administration Supervisor you’ll be part of our valued team at Buryfields Clinic, Guildford, Surrey
You will feel valued as an Administration Supervisor within HCRG Care Group, receiving access to exclusive rewards and benefits including:
- £21,000 - £24,500 with group pension
- Free tea, coffee and milk at your base location
- Membership of My Reward Hub, giving you access to discounts on every day purchases like grocery shopping as well as cashback and voucher offers for treats for you and those special to you
- Access to your wages as you earn them to help cover life’s emergencies and avoid overdraft fees or high interest rates
- Online and face to face help with your mental and physical wellbeing – from healthy recipes and activity challenges through to post trauma support, legal, debt and life management help, as well career coaching and counselling
- Access to eLearning, bespoke career pathways and opportunities for continuing professional development through our ‘Outstanding’ learning and development team, The Learning Enterprise
- An open, just culture where you’re encouraged to have and implement ideas which can help us deliver our purpose: changing lives through transforming health and care – backed up by at least £100,000 of ringfenced innovation funding each year
- The pride of working for an organisation committed to the highest clinical and quality standards: with 100% of our rated services holding “good” or “outstanding” ratings from the Care Quality Commission
About the Company
We change lives by transforming health and care.
Established in 2006 we are one of the UK's leading independent providers of community health and care services, working with health and care commissioners and communities to transform services with a focus on experience, efficiency and improved outcomes. We deliver and transform adult and children community health services, primary care services including urgent care, sexual health, dermatology and MSK services as well as adult social care and wellbeing services. Across England, we support communities of many millions and directly help more than half a million people each year - guided by our simple values: we care, we think, we do.
We're committed to equal opportunities and welcome applications from a broad, diverse range of people who want to join our team. We’re a Disability Confident Committed company, so we work to provide facilities, work environment adjustments and technical solutions to be as inclusive of everyone.
While it doesn’t happen often, sometimes a role is very popular, and we’ll need to close it earlier than the date we’ve shown here. If you’re keen to join our team, we’d love to hear from you so please apply as soon as you can.
As you’d expect, safeguarding and protecting the children, young people and vulnerable adults that we work with is of the utmost importance so we have policies and procedures in place to promote safeguarding and safer working practices and everyone who joins the team is subject to a safer recruitment process, including the disclosure of criminal records and vetting checks.