Our new Children's Mental Health Services (CAMHS) in Essex are looking for full time and part time Wellbeing Coaches to join their dedicated team to build resilience in Children, young people, and their families/carers and empower them to understand what they can do to help themselves, and how to support future mental health needs.
This role will be based from our Thurrock Hub with the expectation for you to travel throughout Essex visiting families in their homes and within community settings. You will have the flexibility to choose your hours of work between 8am and 8pm where our services are typically Monday - Friday, although weekend work will be expected as and when required. You can also manage your diary between visits, the office and home.
HCRG Care Group and Barnardo’s are commissioned to provide a range of children, young people and family services throughout Essex that are free at the point of delivery, which includes our new CAMHS service.
As a Wellbeing coach you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Working individually with service users to design and develop individualised, collaborative wellbeing plans to address their individual needs
- Empower Service Users to work through their Wellbeing plan, using structured interventions and motivational communication methods
- Review service user progression and adjust Wellbeing Plans in conjunction with the service user as required to meet their targets and goals
- Engage and work with local organisations to ensure that services required by Users are in place and effective
- To support young people with the process of transition into adult services
The Ideal Candidate
You will have experience working with children and young people, particularly those experiencing mental health problems and a relevant qualification working with children and their families i.e Level 3 Certificate in Work with Parents (see job description for more details).
You will be a fantastic listener, be compassionate and able to build effective relationships with families to provide appropriate wellbeing plans on an individualised basis. As this is a community role, a valid driving licence and access to a car for work purposes is essential.
We will be interviewing for this role on Wednesday 19th October so please state on your application if you are unable to attend.
For more information please contact Angela Mooney at email@example.com
As a CAMHS Wellbeing Coach, you’ll be part of our valued team in Essex.
You will feel valued as a CAMHS Wellbeing Coach within HCRG Care Group, receiving access to exclusive rewards and benefits including:
- £24,000 salary with group pension
- Free tea, coffee and milk at your base location
- Membership of My Reward Hub, giving you access to discounts on every day purchases like grocery shopping as well as cashback and voucher offers for treats for you and those special to you
- Access to your wages as you earn them to help cover life’s emergencies and avoid overdraft fees or high interest rates
- Online and face to face help with your mental and physical wellbeing – from healthy recipes and activity challenges through to post trauma support, legal, debt and life management help, as well career coaching and counselling
- Access to eLearning, bespoke career pathways and opportunities for continuing professional development through our ‘Outstanding’ learning and development team, The Learning Enterprise
- An open, just culture where you’re encouraged to have and implement ideas which can help us deliver our purpose: changing lives through transforming health and care – backed up by at least £100,000 of ringfenced innovation funding each year
- The pride of working for an organisation committed to the highest clinical and quality standards: with 100% of our rated services holding “good” or “outstanding” ratings from the Care Quality Commission