Are you a caring and experienced Administrator looking to join an organisation focused on professional growth and development, whilst ensuring you feel valued each day?
This role is a part time bank position so hours cannot be guaranteed, therefore we are looking for someone with the flexibility to cover ad-hoc shifts.
Working closely with our Administration Manager, Nurses and Doctors you will assist the Administration team with daily tasks, demonstrate excellent IT and workload management skills, provide exceptional customer service skills on reception and over the phone, order and take deliveries, and flexibility in supporting other teams and administration Assistants.
Responsibilities will include:
- Sort and distribute and action incoming mail if required.
- To create, update and amend patient case notes as required, particularly in respect of ensuring all patient demographics are accurate as required.
- To undertake reception duties, including updating patient’s personal details and organising follow-up appointments or add patient to an outpatient waiting list following a standard operational procedure.
- To ensure telephone enquiries are dealt with in a polite and courteous manner.
- Liaise with Administration Manager to action DNAs to the service.
- Undertake photocopying, facsimiles, email, memo requests and basic ad-hoc copy typing if required.
- Maintain a filing system for any hard copy records, ensure electronic records are maintained in line with local policy and guidelines.
- You will be required to work across a multiple of location throughout Cheshire West and Chester that includes but not limited to: Chester, Ellesmere Port, Northwich, Winsford and Neston.
The Ideal Candidate
This is an opportunity to use your customer service and business administration skills to great use. You will have the ability to work under pressure, and with strong communication and organisation skills, and with a flexible approach, you will help to ensure we can continue to make a difference to our service users.
You will also need to be confident using IT systems and be able to demonstrate working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel.
As a Sexual Health Administrative Assistant, you’ll be working as part of the care system in Cheshire West and Chester where we deliver services across Chester, Ellesmere Port, Northwich, Winsford and Neston.
As well as the attractive hourly rates of pay you’ll benefit from:
- Self-booking and access to all bank shifts! Staff are given access to all Bank shifts within their Business Unit and can self-book providing they meet the shift requirements.
- Request a Duty – Staff can make shifts or Day Off requests prior to the creation of a roster up to six weeks in advance. This helps promote a better work life balance and allows for personal commitments to be met
- HCRG Care Group is pleased to offer access to Wagestream - which lets you track your pay throughout the month and stream your earned wages into your bank account if you need them. No more high-interest loans or overdraft fees - simply get paid as you go.
- Working in an environment focused on the highest clinical and quality standards
- Opportunities to work in different areas and various different services to gain new knowledge and experience
- Access to our Strive for Better networks, a national support and professional network made up of NHS professionals like you, giving you the chance to constantly develop industry-leading care and quality
- Access to our free well-being service available 24/7/365 online and by telephone including; counsellors, post trauma incident support, legal, debt and practical life management helpline, guided self-help, telephonic career coaching and monthly well-being newsletters
- Free statutory and mandatory training, as well as access to a range of courses and e-learning to develop further skills and in-house opportunities continuing your professional development
- Innovative forward-thinking culture with the opportunity to put forward your ideas to contribute to the way we work. You will be encouraged to apply for national funding to drive your initiatives locally to benefit our patients and service users
- Rewarding and supportive teams, you will be recognised and have opportunities to recognise others by nominating for local and national awards annually and taking part in our new virtual “Ask our Executives” event, where you can submit questions to the board and hear updates regularly on company strategy and objectives
- Working in an environment focused on the highest clinical and quality standards with 100% of our services being rated overall good or outstanding by the Care Quality Commission
About the Company
We change lives by transforming health and care.
Established in 2006 by our Chief Executive Dr Vivienne McVey and like-minded colleagues, we are one of the UK’s leading independent providers of community health and care services, working with health and care commissioners and communities to transform services with a focus on experience, efficiency and improved outcomes. We deliver and transform adult and children community health services, primary care services including urgent care, sexual health, dermatology and MSK services as well as adult social care and wellbeing services.
From around 500 locations across England, we support communities of many millions and directly help more than half a million people each year – guided by our simple values: we care, we think, we do.
We’re committed to equal opportunities and welcome a broad diversity of talent to apply. We reserve the right to cease any advertising prior to the published closing date for a role that receives a high number of applications.
As a Disability Confident Committed company, we work in partnership with the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP) to provide facilities, work environment adjustments and technical solutions to make our business an inclusive place for all.
HCRG Care Group is committed to safeguarding and protecting the children, young people and vulnerable adults that we work with. As such, all posts are subject to a safer recruitment process, including the disclosure of criminal records and vetting checks. We ensure that we have a range of policies and procedures in place which promote safeguarding and safer working practice across our services.