We are offering a £1000 Welcome Bonus!
We’re looking for an innovative, motivating Band 6 Physiotherapist to join our Reablement Service in Keynsham.
The Reablement Service aims to assist service users with a range of physical and psychological needs either in their own homes or in Residential or Nursing Homes through maximising patient independence through rehabilitation and support.
This is a community-based role, where you will carry out physiotherapeutic assessment, diagnosis and treatment with patients. You will require a Full UK Driver’s License and access to a vehicle.
You will join a supportive and friendly multi-disciplinary team of Physiotherapists, Reablement Therapy Workers, Therapy Assistant Practitioners, Occupational Therapists, Care Co-ordinators and Administrative support staff. We are based in Keynsham but you will travel the North East Somerset area to visit our service users.
The Reablement Service operates between 8am – 10pm 7 days a week, as a Physiotherapist you will be required to provide clinical cover between 8am-6pm with a maximum of a 7.5 hour shift.
If you are an established Band 5 Physiotherapist looking for the next step in your career, or a Band 6 looking to be part of a transformational, innovative service where you can really make a difference, we would love to hear from you!
High quality patient care and clinical excellence are at the forefront of our service!
As a Band 6 Physiotherapist, your days will be varied and fulfilling and include:
- Supporting daily triage and caseload management
- Carrying out holistic assessment, diagnosis and treatment with patients within the Discharge to Assess Pathway, including urgent referrals and planned rehabilitation
- Clinically assessing and managing patients with diverse physical, psychological and social conditions.
- Devising and regularly reviewing care plans
- Working alongside other services such as Intermediate Care Team, Planned Therapy and Urgent Care.
- Providing effective supervision to junior physiotherapists, students, reablement therapy workers and administrators.
If you would like more information, please contact Lesley Brooker at Lesley.Brooker@hcrgcaregroup.com
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role:
- Must hold a Degree in Physiotherapy
- Will be a Registered Physiotherapist with HCPC
- Hold a Full UK Driver’s License and have access to a car/vehicle
We’re looking for someone who is motivating, innovative and adaptable who can ensure the delivery of positive experiences to patients at every stage of their healthcare journey.
We are offering a £1000 Welcome Bonus to the successful applicant for this role!
As a Band 6 Reablement Physiotherapist, you’ll be part of our valued team in Keynsham, Bath.
You will feel valued as a Reablement Physiotherapist within HCRG Care Group, receiving access to exclusive rewards and benefits including:
- £33,706 - £40,588 with NHS Pension and full Agenda for Change terms and conditions
- Free tea and coffee at your base location
- Membership of My Reward Hub, giving you access to discounts on every day purchases like grocery shopping as well as cashback and voucher offers for treats for you and those special to you
- Access to your wages as you earn them to help cover life’s emergencies and avoid overdraft fees or high interest rates
- Online and face to face help with your mental and physical wellbeing – from healthy recipes and activity challenges through to post trauma support, legal, debt and life management help, as well career coaching and counselling
- Access to eLearning, bespoke career pathways and opportunities for continuing professional development through our ‘Outstanding’ learning and development team, The Learning Enterprise
- An open, just culture where you’re encouraged to have and implement ideas which can help us deliver our purpose: changing lives through transforming health and care – backed up by at least £100,000 of ringfenced innovation funding each year
- The pride of working for an organisation committed to the highest clinical and quality standards: with a majority of our rated services holding “good” or “outstanding” ratings from the Care Quality Commission
About the Company
We change lives by transforming health and care.
Established in 2006, we are one of the UK's leading independent providers of community health and care services, working with health and care commissioners and communities to transform services with a focus on experience, efficiency and improved outcomes. We deliver and transform adult and children community health services, primary care services including urgent care, sexual health, dermatology and MSK services as well as adult social care and wellbeing services. Across England, we support communities of many millions and directly help more than half a million people each year - guided by our simple values: we care, we think, we do.
We're committed to equal opportunities and welcome applications from a broad, diverse range of people who want to join our team. We’re a Disability Confident Committed company, so we work to provide facilities, work environment adjustments and technical solutions to be as inclusive of everyone.
While it doesn’t happen often, sometimes a role is very popular, and we’ll need to close it earlier than the date we’ve shown here. If you’re keen to join our team, we’d love to hear from you so please apply as soon as you can.
As you’d expect, safeguarding and protecting the children, young people and vulnerable adults that we work with is of the utmost importance so we have policies and procedures in place to promote safeguarding and safer working practices and everyone who joins the team is subject to a safer recruitment process, including the disclosure of criminal records and vetting checks.