We have an exciting new opportunity which has arisen as a Registered Nurse at a Band 5 rate as part of our new way of working on the bank. You will be given the flexibility to work across multiple teams within the business unit, so one day you could be working in rapid response / community or a ward-based setting dependant on your preference and the shift you choose. We will provide you with a level of training and support to bolster your skillset to work across multiple functions if this is something you are interested in.
If you don’t want to work across multiple teams and just stick to your specialist area that is fine as well!
Within this role, you will but is not limited to:
- responsible for contributing to the holistic assessment, planning delivery and evaluation of care to patients.
- implement, monitor and maintain high standards of care delivery at all times.
- care for patients and their families in the way that you believe is best
- deliver our high service standards, sharing best practice, and actively improving the way we work.
The Ideal Candidate
You will be a NMC/1st level registered Nurse, you will have the ability to work both independently and also as part of a wider multidisciplinary team. It is expected that you should have strong communication and organisation skills and a flexible approach which will ensure you deliver positive experiences to patients at every stage of their healthcare journey. You will have a full UK driving license with access to a car for work purposes.
You will also need to be confident using IT systems and be able to demonstrate working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel.
As well as the attractive hourly rates of pay, at HCRG Care Group you will benefit from:
- Self-booking and access to all bank shifts! Staff are given access to all Bank shifts within their Business Unit and can self-book providing they meet the shift requirements.
- Request a Duty – Staff can make shifts or Day Off requests prior to the creation of a roster up to six weeks in advance. This helps promote a better work life balance and allows for personal commitments to be met
- HCRG Care Group is pleased to offer access to Wagestream - which lets you track your pay throughout the month and stream your earned wages into your bank account if you need them. No more high-interest loans or overdraft fees - simply get paid as you go.
- Working in an environment focused on the highest clinical and quality standards
- Opportunities to work in different areas and various different services to gain new knowledge and experience
- Access to our Strive for Better networks, a national support and professional network made up of NHS professionals like you, giving you the chance to constantly develop industry-leading care and quality
- Access to our free well-being service available 24/7/365 online and by telephone including; counsellors, post trauma incident support, legal, debt and practical life management helpline, guided self-help, telephonic career coaching and monthly well-being newsletters
- Free statutory and mandatory training, as well as access to a range of courses and e-learning to develop further skills and in-house opportunities continuing your professional development
- Innovative forward-thinking culture with the opportunity to put forward your ideas to contribute to the way we work. You will be encouraged to apply for national funding to drive your initiatives locally to benefit our patients and service users
- Rewarding and supportive teams, you will be recognised and have opportunities to recognise others by nominating for local and national awards annually and taking part in our new virtual “Ask our Executives” event, where you can submit questions to the board and hear updates regularly on company strategy and objectives
- The pride of working for an organisation committed to the highest clinical and quality standards: with a majority of our rated services holding “good” or “outstanding” ratings from the Care Quality Commission
About the Company
We change lives by transforming health and care.
Established in 2006 we are one of the UK's leading independent providers of community health and care services, working with health and care commissioners and communities to transform services with a focus on experience, efficiency and improved outcomes. We deliver and transform adult and children community health services, primary care services including urgent care, sexual health, dermatology and MSK services as well as adult social care and wellbeing services. Across England, we support communities of many millions and directly help more than half a million people each year - guided by our simple values: we care, we think, we do.
We're committed to equal opportunities and welcome applications from a broad, diverse range of people who want to join our team. We’re a Disability Confident Committed company, so we work to provide facilities, work environment adjustments and technical solutions to be as inclusive of everyone.
While it doesn’t happen often, sometimes a role is very popular, and we’ll need to close it earlier than the date we’ve shown here. If you’re keen to join our team, we’d love to hear from you so please apply as soon as you can.
As you’d expect, safeguarding and protecting the children, young people and vulnerable adults that we work with is of the utmost importance so we have policies and procedures in place to promote safeguarding and safer working practices and everyone who joins the team is subject to a safer recruitment process, including the disclosure of criminal records and vetting checks.