As a Podiatrist you’ll be working as part of the NHS system in Farnham where we deliver services across Farnham, North East Hants and Surrey Heath.
We have built organisation-wide committees in many specialist fields. You’ll have the option to join your clinical specialism, networking with professionals from across the country. We get together regularly, auditing and sharing standard methodology for innovation and service re-design. You’ll be a part of the pool of subject matter experts bringing together clinical and operational leads. You will be a part of quality improvements, research and development activity. Here we recognise and celebrate clinical excellence and dedication.
As a Podiatrist you will provide assessments and intervention for complex and high- risk patients. You will undertake wound clinics, new patient assessments and specialist rotations. You will support the supervision and training of students, and podiatry assistants. You will care for patients and their families both in clinic setting and their homes in the way that you believe is best, delivering our high service standards, sharing best practice, and actively improving the way we work.
The Ideal Candidate
You will have a degree in Podiatry and HCPC registration.
You will also need to be confident using IT systems and be able to demonstrate working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel.
As a Podiatrist, you’ll be part of our valued team in Farnham
You will feel valued as a Podiatrist within HCRG Care Group, receiving access to exclusive rewards and benefits including:
- £27,055 - £32,934 Band 5 Salary with NHS Pension and full Agenda for Change terms and conditions
- Free tea, coffee, and milk at your base location
- Membership of My Reward Hub, giving you access to discounts on everyday purchases like grocery shopping as well as cashback and voucher offers for treats for you and those special to you
- Access to your wages as you earn them to help cover life’s emergencies and avoid overdraft fees or high interest rates
- Online and face to face help with your mental and physical wellbeing – from healthy recipes and activity challenges through to post trauma support, legal, debt and life management help, as well career coaching and counselling
- Access to eLearning, bespoke career pathways and opportunities for continuing professional development through our ‘Outstanding’ learning and development team, The Learning Enterprise
- An open, just culture where you’re encouraged to have and implement ideas which can help us deliver our purpose: changing lives through transforming health and care – backed up by at least £100,000 of ringfenced innovation funding each year
About the Company
We change lives by transforming health and care.
Established in 2006, we are one of the UK's leading independent providers of community health and care services, working with health and care commissioners and communities to transform services with a focus on experience, efficiency, and improved outcomes. We deliver and transform adult and children community health services, primary care services including urgent care, sexual health, dermatology and MSK services as well as adult social care and wellbeing services. Across England, we support communities of many millions and directly help more than half a million people each year - guided by our simple values: we care, we think, we do.
We're committed to equal opportunities and welcome applications from a broad, diverse range of people who want to join our team. We’re a Disability Confident Committed company, so we work to provide facilities, work environment adjustments and technical solutions to be as inclusive of everyone.
While it doesn’t happen often, sometimes a role is very popular, and we’ll need to close it earlier than the date we’ve shown here. If you’re keen to join our team, we’d love to hear from you so please apply as soon as you can.
As you’d expect, safeguarding and protecting the children, young people and vulnerable adults that we work with is of the utmost importance so we have policies and procedures in place to promote safeguarding and safer working practices and everyone who joins the team is subject to a safer recruitment process, including the disclosure of criminal records and vetting checks.