We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Apprenticeship Assessor at HCRG Care Group! The role is part of The Learning Enterprise team which is a government approved apprenticeship training provider for HCRG Care Group and other organisations.
You will be responsible for delivering work-based training and apprenticeships to your own dedicated caseload in the Healthcare sector and work closely with employers, line manager and workplace facilitators to ensure innovative and dynamic apprenticeship learning experiences for all learners.
We are looking for someone to join our team on a full time, permanent basis with a recognised CAVA or TAQA assessor qualification, Level 5 Healthcare qualification and at least 3 years assessor experience. You will have the option to predominantly work from home with occasional travel when necessary, helping you to achieve perfect work life balance.
You will be responsible for inducting, coaching, training, offering pastoral support and undertaking blended assessments based on the delivery model and need of the apprentice throughout their learning journey in addition to this you will be expected to:
- Assess and support learners working towards full Apprenticeship standards at Levels 2 to 5 within Healthcare & Leadership and Business (Healthcare Support Worker L2 & 3, Adult Care Worker L2 & 3, Team Leader L3 and Operations Manager L5)
- Maintain and deliver high standards of learning and assessment through continuous personal and professional development
- Engage and motivate learners / managers/workplace facilitators in building robust individual learning plans which meet the learner and service needs
Please see attached job description for a full list of responsibilities.
The Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience delivering apprenticeship standards across the Healthcare and Management up to and including Level 5
- Recognised assessor qualification - CAVA, TAQA equivalent
- Substantive experience working in a healthcare setting
- Qualified to Level 5 or equivalent
As an Apprenticeship Assessor, you’ll be part of our valued team at HCRG Care Group working in the learning and development depart ‘The Learning Enterprise’ an OUTSTANDING graded OFSTED provider.
You will feel valued as an Apprenticeship Assessor within HCRG Care Group, receiving access to exclusive rewards and benefits including:
- £28,500 – £30,500 with group pension
- Private medical insurance with fast access to the most used specialists including for musculoskeletal problems and for mental health support – at locations across the country
- Free tea, coffee and milk at your base location in Runcorn
- Membership of My Reward Hub, giving you access to discounts on every day purchases like grocery shopping as well as cashback and voucher offers for treats for you and those special to you
- Access to your wages as you earn them to help cover life’s emergencies and avoid overdraft fees or high interest rates
- Online and face to face help with your mental and physical wellbeing – from healthy recipes and activity challenges through to post trauma support, legal, debt and life management help, as well career coaching and counselling
- Access to eLearning, bespoke career pathways and opportunities for continuing professional development through our ‘Outstanding’ learning and development team, The Learning Enterprise
- An open, just culture where you’re encouraged to have and implement ideas which can help us deliver our purpose: changing lives through transforming health and care – backed up by at least £100,000 of ringfenced innovation funding each year
- The pride of working for an organisation committed to the highest clinical and quality standards: with the majority of our rated services holding “good” or “outstanding” ratings from the Care Quality Commission
About the Company
We change lives by transforming health and care.
Established in 2006 we are one of the UK's leading independent providers of community health and care services, working with health and care commissioners and communities to transform services with a focus on experience, efficiency and improved outcomes. We deliver and transform adult and children community health services, primary care services including urgent care, sexual health, dermatology and MSK services as well as adult social care and wellbeing services. Across England, we support communities of many millions and directly help more than half a million people each year - guided by our simple values: we care, we think, we do.
We're committed to equal opportunities and welcome applications from a broad, diverse range of people who want to join our team. We’re a Disability Confident Committed company, so we work to provide facilities, work environment adjustments and technical solutions to be as inclusive of everyone.
While it doesn’t happen often, sometimes a role is very popular, and we’ll need to close it earlier than the date we’ve shown here. If you’re keen to join our team, we’d love to hear from you so please apply as soon as you can.
As you’d expect, safeguarding and protecting the children, young people and vulnerable adults that we work with is of the utmost importance so we have policies and procedures in place to promote safeguarding and safer working practices and everyone who joins the team is subject to a safer recruitment process, including the disclosure of criminal records and vetting checks.