We are looking for a dynamic and committed Advanced Nurse Practitioner for Washwood Heath Health & Wellbeing Centre, Birmingham - to work as part of the clinical team and support the delivery of the clinical care management of the Urgent Treatment Centre
As an Advanced Nurse Practitioner within HCRG Care Group you will be joining a team that is dynamic & caring, who are always focused on delivering the best clinical experience for our patients.
About Washwood Heath Urgent Treatment Centre:
Washwood Heath Urgent Treatment Centre is committed to giving you high quality healthcare. We offer a range of health services and information as well as advice and treatment for a range of illnesses and minor injuries.
Our Centre gives you additional choice and greater access to healthcare in Birmingham, offering a nurse-led appointment service for patients through 111.
You cannot register as a patient at the Centre.
The Centre is in addition to, works alongside and complements, other GP surgeries in the area and does not replace their service. Patients can therefore use the Centre as well as the services of their own GP.
- Ability to demonstrate adherence to evidence-based practice
- Experience of working independently in a healthcare role
- People management experience
- Clinical supervision/coaching skills
- General management experience
- Experience of work using telephone triage
- Knowledge of local and national healthcare agendas/strategy and policies and how they relate to the specific service.
- Understand the legal, ethical, and professional responsibilities and accountability with regards to advanced level, autonomous practice.
- Understand the impact of advanced practice roles on service delivery and their contribution to the multi-professional team
- In depth service specific knowledge which underpins advanced level practice
The Ideal Candidate
- Regulated Health Care professional with current registration
- Relevant Master’s level modules including Advanced Clinical Assessment & Management and Consultation Skills (or equivalent skills and experience)
- Where appropriate registered as a non-medical prescriber with the relevant regulator or have access to PGD (V300)
- Level 3 safeguarding
- Minor Injury and Minor Illness
- Leadership modules/ experience
- Paediatric experience with the ability to recognising the sick child
- Long term conditions
As “Advanced Nurse Practitioner”, you’ll be part of our valued teams at Washwood Heath Health & Wellbeing Centre, Birmingham.
- You will feel valued as our advanced nurse practitioner within HCRG Care Group, receiving access to exclusive rewards and benefits including:
- £45,000- £60,000 with group pension
- Free tea, coffee, and milk at your base location
- Membership of My Reward Hub, giving you access to discounts on everyday purchases like grocery shopping as well as cashback and voucher offers for treats for you and those special to you
- Access to your wages as you earn them to help cover life’s emergencies and avoid overdraft fees or high interest rates
- Online and face to face help with your mental and physical wellbeing – from healthy recipes and activity challenges through to post trauma support, legal, debt and life management help, as well career coaching and counselling
- Access to eLearning, bespoke career pathways and opportunities for continuing professional development through our ‘Outstanding’ learning and development team, The Learning Enterprise
- An open, just culture where you’re encouraged to have and implement ideas which can help us deliver our purpose: changing lives through transforming health and care – backed up by at least £100,000 of ringfenced innovation funding each year
- The pride of working for an organisation committed to the highest clinical and quality standards: with the majority of our rated services holding “good” or “outstanding” ratings from the Care Quality Commission
About the Company
We change lives by transforming health and care.
- Established in 2006 we are one of the UK's leading independent providers of community health and care services, working with health and care commissioners and communities to transform services with a focus on experience, efficiency and improved outcomes. We deliver and transform adult and children community health services, primary care services including urgent care, sexual health, dermatology and MSK services as well as adult social care and wellbeing services. Across England, we support communities of many millions and directly help more than half a million people each year - guided by our simple values: we care, we think, we do.
- We're committed to equal opportunities and welcome applications from a broad, di-verse range of people who want to join our team. We’re a Disability Confident Committed company, so we work to provide facilities, work environment adjust-ments and technical solutions to be as inclusive of everyone.
- While it doesn’t happen often, sometimes a role is very popular, and we’ll need to close it earlier than the date we’ve shown here. If you’re keen to join our team, we’d love to hear from you so please apply as soon as you can.
- As you’d expect, safeguarding and protecting the children, young people and vulner-able adults that we work with is of the utmost importance, so we have policies and procedures in place to promote safeguarding and safer working practices and every-one who joins the team is subject to a safer recruitment process, including the disclo-sure of criminal records and vetting checks.