Are you a caring, dynamic and Committed ANP looking to join an organisation focused on professional growth and development, whilst ensuring you feel valued each and every day?
Come and join our friendly patient centric and passionate clinical team at Summerfield GP and Urgent Care Centre based in the Birmingham. Summerfield is a GP lead, forward-thinking UTC – delivering an excellent health care service to our local patients.
We are looking for an “Advanced Nurse Practitioner” qualified at MSc level, that is passionate, innovative, dynamic, and looking to make a difference in primary care, you will be joining our multi-disciplinary team where you will be sharing your ideas and concepts to take Summerfield UTC into the future of primary care.
As our “Advanced Nurse Practitioner”, you will need to be a dynamic, proactive, and approachable member of the primary team. Whose skills will ensure the delivery of safe and quality health care to our patients as well as making conscientious decisions in relation to challenges presented, by yourself or from other health care colleagues – over 37.5 hours per week.
Supporting you will be the latest technology as well as a well-trained, collaborative, supportive and dedicated team consisting of GP colleagues, specialist Nurse’s, HCA’s and a management & admin team making Summerfield a wonderful place to work and develop your specialist interests.
- Promote development and growth of our staff
- CQC Good rating
- Excellent management and structure
- Supportive culture
- Mixed demographic of patients, making every day a new challenge
- Embrace growth and change openly
As our Advanced Nurse Practitioner, you will be providing:
- telephone triage
- Face to face appointments
- NMC registered and hold a prescribing qualification
- Focus on delivering the very best care
- Work autonomously with your own list of patients
- Seeing patients of all age groups
- Dealing with minor injuries in an A&E setting
- No extended hours
- Home visits and possible care home visits
The Ideal Candidate
You will have an Advanced Nurse Practitioner qualification, NMC registered and hold a prescribing qualification.
You will also need to be confident using IT systems and be able to demonstrate working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages like Outlook, Word, Excel.
As an Advanced Nurse Practitioner delivering NHS services you will receive :-
- Up to £60,000 + Pension and annual leave
- Access to our Strive for Better networks, a national support and professional network made up of NHS professionals like you, giving you the chance to constantly develop industry-leading care and quality
- Membership of My Reward Hub, giving you access to discounts on every day purchases like grocery shopping as well as cashback and voucher offers for treats for you and those special to you
- Online and face to face help with your mental and physical wellbeing – from healthy recipes and activity challenges through to post trauma support, legal, debt and life management help, as well career coaching and counselling.
- We are pleased to offer access to Wagestream - which lets you track your pay throughout the month and stream your earned wages into your bank account if you need them. No more high-interest loans or overdraft fees - simply get paid as you go
- A committed Learning and Development team who work closely with Universities and Health Education England to further your potential and support your progression
- Access to a range of courses and e-learning to develop further skills, bespoke career pathways and opportunities continuing your professional development
- Innovative forward-thinking culture with the opportunity to put forward your ideas to contribute to the way we work. You will be encouraged to apply for national funding to drive your initiatives locally to benefit our patients and service users
- Rewarding and supportive teams, you will be recognised and have opportunities to recognise others by nominating for local and national awards annually and taking part in our new virtual “Ask our Executives” event, where you can submit questions to the board and hear updates regularly on company strategy and objectives
- Working in an environment focused on the highest clinical and quality standards with 100% of our services being rated overall good or outstanding by the Care Quality Commission
About the Company
We change lives by transforming health and care.
Established in 2006, we are one of the UK's leading independent providers of community health and care services, working with health and care commissioners and communities to transform services with a focus on experience, efficiency and improved outcomes. We deliver and transform adult and children community health services, primary care services including urgent care, sexual health, dermatology and MSK services as well as adult social care and wellbeing services. Across England, we support communities of many millions and directly help more than half a million people each year - guided by our simple values: we care, we think, we do.