Are you a thoughtful and passionate, Advanced Nurse Practitioner based in the Witham Area? Are you looking to join an organisation that is dedicated to clinical excellence whilst ensuring our staff members feel valued each and every day?
At Silver End Surgery, we are proud of our team, they are welcoming, collaborative, hard-working and solution focused. We offer progression opportunities for those who are looking to take the next step in their career; such has training to lead in a specialism or progress to become a clinical lead.
As an Advanced Nurse Practitioner within Silver End Surgery you will be the face of our patient's journey. Your days will be varied and will include working with practice nursing team to provide high quality and evidence-based nursing for patients including the achievement of the Quality and outcome framework and other key performance indicators.
- Ability to demonstrate adherence to evidence-based practice
- Experience of working autonomously in a healthcare role (Primary or Secondary care)
- People management experience
- Knowledge of local and national healthcare agendas/strategy and policies and how they relate to the specific service.
- Understand the legal, ethical, and professional responsibilities and accountability with regards to advanced level, autonomous practice.
- Understand the impact of advanced practice roles on service delivery and their contribution to the multi-professional team
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to engage with external partners
The Ideal Candidate
To be eligible to apply, you will have proven experience in primary care, be NMC registered, hold a prescribing qualification and be working towards or hold an MSc in Advanced Practice.
- Regulated Health Care professional with current registration
- Relevant Master’s level modules including Advanced Clinical Assessment & Management and Consultation Skills (or equivalent skills and experience)
- Registered as a non-medical prescriber with the relevant regulator or have access to PGD (V300)
- Experience of treating minor injury and minor illness
- Leadership modules/ experience
- Paediatric experience with the ability to recognising the sick child
- Long term conditions
You will also need to be confident using IT systems and be able to demonstrate working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel.
You will feel valued as an Advanced Nurse Practitioner with HCRG Care Group, receiving access to exclusive rewards and benefits including:
- A competitive salary and an NHS pension
- Flexible working to provide you with that true work / life balance
- Access to our Strive for Better networks, a national support and professional network made up of NHS professionals like you, giving you the chance to constantly develop industry-leading care and quality
- Reward Gateway - our staff benefits scheme
- Feel the difference fund – a fund which brings ‘Feel the difference’ to life, giving every employee a chance to have their thoughts and ideas heard.
- Access to MyWellness – a health and lifestyle platform covering mental health awareness and support, healthy recipes & activity challenges
- Access to our free well-being service available 24/7/365 online and by telephone including; counsellors, post trauma incident support, legal, debt and practical life management helpline, guided self-help, telephonic career coaching and monthly well-being newsletters
- Access to bespoke career pathways and opportunities to continue your professional development.
About the Company
We change lives by transforming health and care.
Established in 2006 we are one of the UK's leading independent providers of community health and care services, working with health and care commissioners and communities to transform services with a focus on experience, efficiency and improved outcomes. We deliver and transform adult and children community health services, primary care services including urgent care, sexual health, dermatology and MSK services as well as adult social care and wellbeing services. Across England, we support communities of many millions and directly help more than half a million people each year - guided by our simple values: we care, we think, we do.
We're committed to equal opportunities and welcome applications from a broad, di-verse range of people who want to join our team. We’re a Disability Confident Committed company, so we work to provide facilities, work environment adjust-ments and technical solutions to be as inclusive of everyone.
While it doesn’t happen often, sometimes a role is very popular, and we’ll need to close it earlier than the date we’ve shown here. If you’re keen to join our team, we’d love to hear from you so please apply as soon as you can.
As you’d expect, safeguarding and protecting the children, young people and vulner-able adults that we work with is of the utmost importance, so we have policies and procedures in place to promote safeguarding and safer working practices and every-one who joins the team is subject to a safer recruitment process, including the disclo-sure of criminal records and vetting checks.