As an Administrator, you will be part of a hybrid working team working full time Monday - Friday with your base being High Post Business Park in Salisbury, with the flexibility of hours, as long as you complete 7.5 hours between 8am - 6pm.
As an Administrator you be based in the Governance Support team and will join a team who are focused on monitoring quality and governance within Children's Community Health Services in B&NES, Devon and Wiltshire, and providing assurance of compliance with all quality and governance processes to the Senior Leadership Team locally; across the wider Organisation and externally to Commissioners and Regulators.
Your days will be busy and rewarding, where you will work closely with the Business Unit Co-ordinator and the Care Effectiveness Clinical Lead.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- To provide support in the coordination of key governance reports and presentations, along with the maintenance of logs and registers within agreed timescales.
- To support with arranging and co-ordinating meetings of clinical and Business Unit governance, including the preparation of the agenda, papers and where appropriate take accurate minutes and record/co-ordinate actions of senior management and governance meetings as agreed by your Line Manager.
- The post holder is required to use their personal judgement to escalate or refer issues to colleagues/managers within the guidelines provided by their Line Manager.
- Attention to detail and able to highlight any discrepancies.
- Take responsibility for collection of data required for audit purposes as advised by your Line Manager.
- Prioritise own workload on a day-to-day basis to meet challenging deadlines, whilst maintaining a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
Your base will be High Post Business Park, Salisbury within a modern office with free onsite parking.
The Ideal Candidate
You will have excellent communication skills in order to liaise with colleagues at all levels of the business, including Operational Managers to Clinical Leads, whilst demonstrating your knowledge and competency of Microsoft Packages.
This role can also be completed as part of an Apprenticeship, where you will gain the opportunity to develop your customer service skills and gain a Level 3 Diploma. If this is of interest please contact Lynn Gibson at email@example.com
You will feel valued as a Governance Support Administrator within HCRG Care Group, receiving access to exclusive rewards and benefits including:
- £21,115 salary and access to our group pension
- Free onsite parking at base location
- Free tea, coffee and milk at your base location
- Membership of My Reward Hub, giving you access to discounts on every day purchases like grocery shopping as well as cashback and voucher offers for treats for you and those special to you
- Access to your wages as you earn them to help cover life’s emergencies and avoid overdraft fees or high interest rates
- Online and face to face help with your mental and physical wellbeing – from healthy recipes and activity challenges through to post trauma support, legal, debt and life management help, as well career coaching and counselling
- Access to eLearning, bespoke career pathways and opportunities for continuing professional development through our ‘Outstanding’ learning and development team, The Learning Enterprise
- An open, just culture where you’re encouraged to have and implement ideas which can help us deliver our purpose: changing lives through transforming health and care – backed up by at least £100,000 of ringfenced innovation funding each year
- The pride of working for an organisation committed to the highest clinical and quality standards: with 100% of our rated services holding “good” or “outstanding” ratings from the Care Quality Commission
About the Company
We change lives by transforming health and care.
Established in 2006 we are one of the UK's leading independent providers of community health and care services, working with health and care commissioners and communities to transform services with a focus on experience, efficiency and improved outcomes. We deliver and transform adult and children community health services, primary care services including urgent care, sexual health, dermatology and MSK services as well as adult social care and wellbeing services. Across England, we support communities of many millions and directly help more than half a million people each year - guided by our simple values: we care, we think, we do.
We're committed to equal opportunities and welcome applications from a broad, diverse range of people who want to join our team. We’re a Disability Confident Committed company, so we work to provide facilities, work environment adjustments and technical solutions to be as inclusive of everyone.
While it doesn’t happen often, sometimes a role is very popular, and we’ll need to close it earlier than the date we’ve shown here. If you’re keen to join our team, we’d love to hear from you so please apply as soon as you can.
As you’d expect, safeguarding and protecting the children, young people and vulnerable adults that we work with is of the utmost importance so we have policies and procedures in place to promote safeguarding and safer working practices and everyone who joins the team is subject to a safer recruitment process, including the disclosure of criminal records and vetting checks.