As an Administrator you’ll join a team who are focused on delivering impeccable customer service to our service users to really make our service users and staff feel the difference.
- To ensure the smooth running of the Community Children's Nursing Service on a daily basis
- Appropriately deal with telephone queries, prioritising and ensuring that messages are relayed to the relevant staff member.
- Ensure the maintenance of accurate and efficient electronic records, ensuring confidentiality of all patient identifiable information.
- Provide a comprehensive, confidential high quality administration service which includes processing of letters, reports and spreadsheets. Any other routine correspondence; scanning and photocopying and emailing of prescriptions to GP.
The Ideal Candidate
Essential experience for this role is as follows-
- Experience of working as an administrator within a healthcare setting, hospital or community.
- Experience of using SystmOne or other healthcare electronic record system
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both verbally and written, to all levels both internally and externally
- Effectively prioritises and coordinates own work alongside work of others
- Standard keyboard skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to use initiative without close supervision
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Understanding of good customer care
You will also need to be confident using IT systems and be able to demonstrate working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel.
As the administrator for the Community Children's Nursing Service you’ll be part of our valued team at Harlow
You will feel valued as a Administrator within HCRG Care Group, receiving access to exclusive rewards and benefits including:
- £21777 - £22549 with group pension
- Free tea, coffee and milk at your base location
- Membership of My Reward Hub, giving you access to discounts on every day purchases like grocery shopping as well as cashback and voucher offers for treats for you and those special to you
- Access to your wages as you earn them to help cover life’s emergencies and avoid overdraft fees or high interest rates
- Online and face to face help with your mental and physical wellbeing – from healthy recipes and activity challenges through to post trauma support, legal, debt and life management help, as well career coaching and counselling
- Access to eLearning, bespoke career pathways and opportunities for continuing professional development through our ‘Outstanding’ learning and development team, The Learning Enterprise
- *An open, just culture where you’re encouraged to have and implement ideas which can help us deliver our purpose: changing lives through transforming health and care – backed up by at least £100,000 of ringfenced innovation funding each year
- *The pride of working for an organisation committed to the highest clinical and quality standards: with 100% of our rated services holding “good” or “outstanding” ratings from the Care Quality Commission
About the Company
We change lives by transforming health and care.
Established in 2006, we are one of the UK's leading independent providers of community health and care services, working with health and care commissioners and communities to transform services with a focus on experience, efficiency and improved outcomes. We deliver and transform adult and children community health services, primary care services including urgent care, sexual health, dermatology and MSK services as well as adult social care and wellbeing services. Across England, we support communities of many millions and directly help more than half a million people each year - guided by our simple values: we care, we think, we do.
We're committed to equal opportunities and welcome applications from a broad, diverse range of people who want to join our team. We’re a Disability Confident Committed company, so we work to provide facilities, work environment adjustments and technical solutions to be as inclusive of everyone.
While it doesn’t happen often, sometimes a role is very popular, and we’ll need to close it earlier than the date we’ve shown here. If you’re keen to join our team, we’d love to hear from you so please apply as soon as you can.
As you’d expect, safeguarding and protecting the children, young people and vulnerable adults that we work with is of the utmost importance so we have policies and procedures in place to promote safeguarding and safer working practices and everyone who joins the team is subject to a safer recruitment process, including the disclosure of criminal records and vetting checks.