Provide administrative support to the healthy family team within The Essex Child and Family Wellbeing Service, including communicating with the public, dealing efficiently with correspondence, Regular inputting of client details onto the Systm1 database. Working within a single point of contact team supporting a wider multi-disciplinary service.
- To produce SystmOne reports for the function lead as required including use Microsoft Office applications to complete a range of administrative tasks.
- To support the Administration functions across Essex, flexing into posts as required
- Use electronic systems effectively in order to maintain safe standards of record-keeping, following all relevant procedures and guidance.
- To deal in a professional, helpful and sensitive manner with clients, staff and other professionals and agencies, by telephone or face to face, responding to emails and telephone calls of a sensitive nature for vulnerable adults and young people including Social Care
- Process Safeguarding and other vulnerable patient reports, completing initial demographics for assessment requests and allocating to practitioners for action.
- Manage colleague Ledgers, allocating visits and ensuring duty rotas are covered
- Maintain accurate data/record keeping to ensure our electronic systems are in good order for KPI/Outcome reporting, removing duplicate records and ending care as Young People reach the age to leave our service. Attaching information to relevant client records including A&E, FEEE2 information and Subcontractor outcomes etc.
- Support/train our teams with IT including SystmOne support, logging on, accessing printers and wifi Ensure that messages, which may be of a sensitive or complex nature, are recorded accurately, prioritised, and communicated to the relevant team member.
- Operate electronic systems appropriately in relation to clinical records and electronic diaries.
- Collating of information for monthly and quarterly reports ensuring all reports are agreed and submitted on time. Compiling information that may be required for performance reporting.
- To be mobile across quadrant for site coverage.
- Monitoring all communication into the service via telephone and Email. Supporting with updating websites and social media pages as required.
- Deputise for Grade 4 during periods or leave or sickness.
To drill data from weekly Validation reports – to achieve KPI and Outcomes.
To work closely with the wider SPOC Teams and Healthy Family Team Leads to help support this achievement.
Reports cover, Antenatal, New Births, Developmental Reviews, FEEE2 and Breast Feeding along with other Ad Hoc Reports.
Also Data Cleansing for Letters Not Finalised, Appointments Outstanding and Appointments to be rebooked.
To attend fortnightly reporting meetings.
The Ideal Candidate
Experience in this role is desirable but not essential.
You will also need to be confident using IT systems and be able to demonstrate working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel,
You will feel valued as a Administrator within HCRG Care Group, receiving access to exclusive rewards and benefits including:
- Salary Dependent on Experience and access to our group pension
- MyWellness – a health and lifestyle platform covering mental health awareness and support, healthy recipes & activity challenges and access to our free well-being service available 24/7/365 online and by telephone including; counsellors, post trauma incident support, legal, debt and practical life management helpline, guided self-help, telephonic career coaching and monthly well-being newsletters
- Access to Reward Gateway - our staff benefits scheme which grants you access to premium offers and discounts on practical spending at national supermarkets and well known retailers as well as special treats like Virgin Experience Days and Lesuire Vouchers
- We are pleased to offer access to Wagestream -which lets you track your pay throughout the month and stream your earned wages into your bank account if you need them. No more high-interest loans or overdraft fees - simply get paid as you go.
- Access to a range of courses and e-learning to develop further skills, bespoke career pathways and opportunities continuing your professional development
- Innovative forward-thinking culture with the opportunity to put forward your ideas to contribute to the way we work. You will be encouraged to apply for national funding to drive your initiatives locally to benefit our patients and service users
- Rewarding and supportive teams, you will be recognised and have opportunities to recognise others by nominating for local and national awards annually and taking part in our new virtual “Ask our Executives” event, where you can submit questions to the board and hear updates regularly on company strategy and objectives
- Working in an environment focused on the highest clinical and quality standards with 100% of our services being rated overall good or outstanding by the Care Quality Commission.
About the Company
We change lives by transforming health and care.
Established in 2006 by our Chief Executive Dr Vivienne McVey and like-minded colleagues, we are one of the UK’s leading independent providers of community health and care services, working with health and care commissioners and communities to transform services with a focus on experience, efficiency and improved outcomes. We deliver and transform adult and children community health services, primary care services including urgent care, sexual health, dermatology and MSK services as well as adult social care and wellbeing services.
From around 500 locations across England, we support communities of many millions and directly help more than half a million people each year – guided by our simple values: we care, we think, we do.
We’re committed to equal opportunities and welcome a broad diversity of talent to apply. We reserve the right to cease any advertising prior to the published closing date for a role that receives a high number of applications.
As a Disability Confident Committed company, we work in partnership with the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP) to provide facilities, work environment adjustments and technical solutions to make our business an inclusive place for all.
HCRG Care Group is committed to safeguarding and protecting the children, young people and vulnerable adults that we work with. As such, all posts are subject to a safer recruitment process, including the disclosure of criminal records and vetting checks. We ensure that we have a range of policies and procedures in place which promote safeguarding and safer working practice across our services.